The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gits Keyed My Car - feel sick with hatred and shock

Sheefa

Hi all,

Words can't really explain how i'm feeling. I woke up on Monday morning about to take my car to Chris Wilson to get it serviced and found it keyed on the rear panel and bonnet. Absolutely gutted. Some git(s) must of started on the rear panel as it's deep but not bad bad (may polish outm with rubber compund) and then thought "Na fu*k him" and keyed the bonnet in the worst way possible. It's about a cm thick and a foot 1/2 long. Please see the video guys and be careful.

Can't believe this has happened. Car was parked outside drive where it's been about 30 times previously.

Can someone please help me with advice for a decent and reasonable bodyshop in the west mids?

Thanks all :(

Video1(167).zip

what is it with all the f#cking vandal c#nts at the mo!:complain:

hope you get it sorted ok fella

Unfortunately this has been developing for a number of years.....

Lack of discipline as kids, leads to lack of self-respect, leads to adult with no respect for anyting......

The world was better when kids lived in fear of repercussion from society.

Now, some kids only fear their parents and if those parents are lazy or ignorant (as they so often are now) the kid never pays for doing anything....and we are into the second generation of this now...:(

Why do the little twa*s do it, Would love love love to catch someone and beat holy shat into them..... love it....

I keep expecting mine to be done.....

Me too, hate reading threads like this, starting bricking it as mine will be a new arrival very soon!

Guest Mista_V

I know exactly how you feel man, some filthy chav spawn did this to my recently departed celica when I was at work.

I now refuse to drive the Supra to work...not a chance in hell, as much as I detest public transport its worth it to know Sadie is all tucked up in the garage!

I don't understand how people leave supras parked on public roads. It's just asking for trouble.

I avoid leaving mine even on the driveway, despite the road being very quiet.

You never know what sad arsehole will happen to walk by and delve into mindless vandalism.

At the very least people should have CCTV - to know who the culprit was, if they are into suing for compensation or even favour-returning.

Garage - no way round it.

At work I make sure I can *always* see the car from the window. Otherwise I wouldn't bother taking it to work.

Sad world, yes.:(

Real sorry to hear about your Supra.

It never happened to either of my supras i owned over the years, but I was paranoid about where i parked it, to the extent of limiting myself where i could take it, if i went to eat somewhere, Id have to park it where i could see it, i never left it parked in the West End much, unles it was in the NCP in Cavendish sq under a camera.

It used to spoil the fun of ownership a lot of the time, but I just was very careful where i took it, people look at the Supra in the way they look at a Ferrari sometimes, they have no-idea often of its value and will slot you (the owner) into a catagory, so you have to park it with the Ferraris and the Porsches when you go out!

i can almost see the point in someone breaking into a car, but mindless vandelism, whats all that about! prob piss heads!