The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do i go BPU in my TT.

Geo

Spoke to envy, decat is about £250. Do i take this option, and with this done what are the guess's of the BHP???

Here is the spec of car so far.

HKS Intercooler and Hard Pipe Kit

HKS Induction Kit

HKS Hipermax Coil Overs

HKS FconS Fuel and Ignition Control Unit

HKS EVC 4 Boost Controller ( Set at 0.8 / 0.9 Bar)

Aftermarket Oil Cooler

Aftermarket Oil Filter Relocation Kit

Aftermarket Exhaust System (Cat Back)

Exhaust Silencer Valve (In car Control)

Front Strut Brace

Blitz Turbo Timer

Aftermarket Clutch (TBC)

Cusco Rear Strut Brace

Aftermarket Brake Pads

Momo Steering Wheel

TRD / Defi 60mm Oil Temp Gauge

TRD / Defi 60mm Water Temp Gauge

TRD / Defi Gauge Controller

Greddy Boost Gauge

Do you feel a difference mate?? When you boot it.

It's a long story but I fitted them to trying to help the car run with a boost problem I had at the time. It didn't help but I fixed the car at a later date so never actually went from a properly working stock car to a properly working BPU car if you see what I mean. Had the problem for such a long time that by the time I was running well with BPU I couldn't actually remember how it originally ran as standard!!

Have you got your car yet geo, must be very soon if not?

Get her pretty soon mate yea, looking at the 31st or 29th now, due to me getting seats done in leather, Full service from Envy, and a Cat 1 Alarm and Immob Installed from Jurgen.

Looks like i will go BPU then but prob wait a month or two until i get used to the power.

Looks like i will go BPU then but prob wait a month or two until i get used to the power.

Are you going to the Motherwell meet: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=77219&highlight=motherwell I might make it along and can take you a run to see if you think there's a big difference. If I don't make it i'm sure Viney (who's running hybrids) or someone else thats BPU or more would give you a demo! :)

Are you going to the Motherwell meet: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=77219&highlight=motherwell I might make it along and can take you a run to see if you think there's a big difference. If I don't make it i'm sure Viney (who's running hybrids) or someone else thats BPU or more would give you a demo! :)

Yea i'll be going if its the 10th, im at Knockhill on the 3rd, so wont make that day. Looks like i prob will get BPU done for only an extra £250 i think it will be well worth it.

Get her pretty soon mate yea, looking at the 31st or 29th now, due to me getting seats done in leather, Full service from Envy, and a Cat 1 Alarm and Immob Installed from Jurgen.

Sweet let us all know how it is when the time comes!:D