The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody know this place

steb9780

http://www.FuturAutos.co.uk

Interested in this car

Got mine there mate. It took me the best part of 18 months of looking around the country until I found my red Supe at Futurautos. They only sell good stuff so expect a few stunners (all makes) when you turn up at the showroom.

My Supe really was mint when I picked it up and the service was 1st-class. They have been at Folkestone for about 4years and have a constant 'in-stock' range to suit any pocket but you will see a fair few cars from £20k to £40k+ (especially the modded R34's and FQ360's and 400's etc.

The only thing is that they often have cars for sale in adverts, where the car has been sold within 24hrs of its arrival at their premises, so their stock list is always out of date- unless you have phoned already, you may be looking at a 'sold' item!

I wouldn't worry about buying something there mate!

Regards buddy, Andrew:OK: :thumbs: