The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT to NA....Should i?

supra_surj

Hi guys.. im in a little dilema. I have a 95 Jspec TT GZ Auto. The only thing is i never use the power of the car, plus im looking to sell it as i can do will the money.

If I was to sell it what would i be looking at?

Spec:-

Black

Auto

Full leather

Sard bov

Blitz boost controller

Apexi exhaust

80k miles

bilstein shocks

new front brakes

new tyres

Thats about it. Just want to see what you guys think I can get is I sell private?

Also i wouldnt mind going for an NA as the power change would really affect me and plus I miss driving a manual.

Is there anyone who wants to change from NA to TT?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Surj

Hi guys.. im in a little dilema. I have a 95 Jspec TT GZ Auto. The only thing is i never use the power of the car, plus im looking to sell it as i can do will the money.

If I was to sell it what would i be looking at?

Spec:-

Black

Auto

Full leather

Sard bov

Blitz boost controller

Apexi exhaust

80k miles

bilstein shocks

new front brakes

new tyres

Thats about it. Just want to see what you guys think I can get is I sell private?

Also i wouldnt mind going for an NA as the power change would really affect me and plus I miss driving a manual.

Is there anyone who wants to change from NA to TT?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Surj

off course :)

im def after a TT,. im just bothered by the dosh :)

Im at work at d mo, when i get in tonight i will put some pics in my members garage.

How much was you looking at for a single on NA? Sounds good!

I do want a turbo just need the money so instead of me selling up and thats it thought atleast ill have a supe if i went for an NA.

Im at work at d mo, when i get in tonight i will put some pics in my members garage.

How much was you looking at for a single on NA? Sounds good!

I do want a turbo just need the money so instead of me selling up and thats it thought atleast ill have a supe if i went for an NA.

i paid around 4500 for mine ( with new headlights etc ) but its around another 4g to have it single turbo`d.,

id expect to pay more than that tho for a TT :)

• 2 weeks later...

don't forget Surj, your cars just had a new rad fitted, and to anyone in the know looking for a TT, this is one thing that should provide piece of mind when purchasing one. The auto radiator is not cheap, and Surj's car has a brand new shiney one :)

Edit, and don't worry surj, I'll still talk to you if you get an NA, I'll just look down my nose a tiny bit at you, so tiny in fact you won't even notice. :)

As long as its got Supra on the back, its cool in my books.

LOL hi mate hows it going? i read your post but i think it was after you left. hope everything went to plan mate. hi to the missus. :-)

dan,help me. what should i do? i can do with the money but ive done so much on my car since ive had it i dont want to sell it.oh why is it so hard?

You have to weigh it all up mate, how badly do you want the money? if you rush this desicion in selling the car you may regret it. On the other hand, if the cash is sorely needed, its a very sensible way of doing things. As you said in your earlier post, the Supras potential is rarely used, 80% of the time, its just the cars cars good looks thats needed to grab all the attention, a nice NA will do this job just as well as a TT, and aero top will do it more probably.

The wedding and honeymoon went perfectly, thanks mate. I missed the Supra badly though, I hated leaving her here for two weeks, she didn't want to start for me when I came back due to a knackered battery, but we made up, and she loves me again. Its all good :)

Lol im glad you 2 made up.should have left me the keys,i would have kept her company! hehe!

your right mate, the looks is all i need and i can with an na. gonna be hard finding 1 as clean as mine. how much you reckon i should let it go for as youve seen it up close?

anybody interested in a swap to na?

I think your best bet will be too sell your car then get an NA, it'll give you the money you need, and it'll give you time to find an NA that you really want (aerotop for the summer). Swapping the car along with cash will narrow your options and you don't want to settle for less. Get the best you can.

• 2 weeks later...