The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bitten

robbieg

:( sad sad day waiting to hear if my soooooop has bitten the dust

came of the road last night as i left work turning into a junction hit a large pot hole the back end

went mad and there was nowt i could do with it milli seconds later over a small land scaped garden missed bm 4x4 by inches took out metal post and a wooden one and that were it stop lucky no one hurt just brushed ribes:(

crash.jpg

crash 1.jpg

crash 2.jpg

crash 3.jpg

crash 4.jpg

crash 5.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:(

Did you have it long?

It's a little hard to read your account of events, can you break it down a bit with a new line after each bit?

ye sure ill try truned left into T junction ,

hit a largish pot hole and lost the back end

as we checked later no damage to drivers rear wheel /dents scrapes etc

just the supention(sorry about spelling) is broken poped off ball joint on wish bone and bracing as broke as well!!!

Sorry to hear that,

do you have full insurance?

ye full comp cliams protected as well had the car since nov last year just got kitted up 4 moths ago full bomex stlye sat on a set of 18 as well looked quiet gud if i may say so not now thow:(

try and get pic up to night has any one had supention colaspe on them?????

That's one huge pot hole, I'd be writing a letter to the council regarding it, as long as you were doing no wrong, like driving too fast or dangerously, then you may have a case that the road caused your vehicle excess damage and that caused you to have the accident.

ye this is an option pic are needed!!!! and no wasnt speeding cos lots of people park their cars on that junction so speed is a no go!!

can the concil be reponsable for this and if so will they do anything about it with out courts etc..... and all that cost!!

sorry to hear this, what spec car?

j spec and ye no traction control!!! dhooooo

just spoken to the owner of the garden and is keepin quiet about the 4x4

took pics before he moved it.

so whats his plan if he got one!!!

got to try and keep a straight head.....

There seems to have been a number of accidents advised recently on this forum. I don't think Supe's and this kind of weather go hand in hand really (i.e. the type when its raining one minute and baking hot the next - it doesn't do much for good service grip conditions).

Best of luck with the repairs though mate! Mine will stay in the garage as usual. This way, I only get to drop pedal bikes and metalled ladders against the body work!!

[best of luck with the repairs though mate! Mine will stay in the garage as usual. This way, I only get to drop pedal bikes and metalled ladders against the body work!!

ye this is best idea me thinks but but cover over and save that paint work!!!

try and get them up as soon as at work at the mo boss on the prowl na hes

not that bad just cant take the p**@@ if you get my drift (did i just say drift ooooopppps) well got to try and smile about it!!:(

It'll be ok. You'll appreciate the car so much more after not being able to drive it for a while.