The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for UK Spec

Guest greenmgf

Guest greenmgf

Hi there i am new here and am looking for my first supra i have a few things that seem to be makeing it dificult to find one:

1 : Must be a UK spec one for insurance this makes it from £3000 to £700.

2 : Must be from a car dealer as i am getting it with car finance.

3 : I will profer a TT one.

4 : Needs to be in the £5000 or lower mark (i bet this is what makes it dificult)

Do's any one know of any i am in cheshire but will be wiling to trave.

Cheers

Alex

All UK models are TT

Can't you get a bank loan? Egg Loan?

5k will only get you a high milage/CatD/poor condition Auto UK Spec.

Edit to add:

Are you saying your Insurance quotes have been £3k for a J-spec and £700 for a UK? If so you need to ring some more companies!

See this thread about club insurance scheme.

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=34032

You *may* find there is not much difference to buy a J-spec Supra + insurance than a UK Spura (which usually go for a premium) + insurance.

£5000 is not much to pay for a TT, careful though buying cheap could cost you more in repairs and maintenance afterwards.

£5k for a UK spec??! :rolleyes: ....... sorry m8 but your never gonna find one unless its in bad nic with high mileage and the doors falling off.

up your limit to £7.5-9k and you might be lucky, but they will still be high mileage ie over 110k ................. (which really isnt that high for a supra)

for a mint uk with low mileage ftsh hist you looking from anything between 10-15k depeniding on manaul auto mileage etc etc

welcome by the way :)

The stock TT is not exactly a fire-breathing monster, so I would think twice before shelling out for a castrated version.

depends how you get your fun/kicks. I've enjoyed all of mine, the castrated versions and those with balls but no fire breathing capabilities :)