The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supe replacement

Supra_Nish

Well the supes not quite sold yet, but the replacement is on its way! :ecstatic:

After test driving an exige, Noble M12 GTO3-R and a hundred different porsches, the TVR won hands down.

There just something about it, fire one up, drive it and you have to have it.

Its an 05 plate so got 3 years manufacturers warranty, as well as full wear and tear cover.

Well aware of the possible "issues" with these cars, but I'm willing to risk it.

Official stats:

0-60 4.4SECS

0-100 9.5SECS

MAX175+

Well the supes not quite sold yet, but the replacement is on its way! :ecstatic:

[qimg]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/nishant38/DSC01239.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/nishant38/DSC01237.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/nishant38/DSC01234.jpg[/qimg]

After test driving an exige, Noble M12 GTO3-R and a hundred different porsches, the TVR won hands down.

There just something about it, fire one up, drive it and you have to have it.

Its an 05 plate so got 3 years manufacturers warranty, as well as full wear and tear cover.

Well aware of the possible "issues" with these cars, but I'm willing to risk it.

Official stats:

0-60 4.4SECS

0-100 9.5SECS

MAX175+

ohh fuqq mate,. seriously good choice.,

i live where there made ;)

Cheers guys.

Will def still be along to the meets, gotta race you guys to see how it performs in the real world!

Heard good things about the 05 engines, with the TVR warraanty and dealer wear and tear on top, im hoping i'll be ok! Especially as i'll be using it as my daily driver!

But that noise when you fire it up, i reckon you could forgive it anything!

Will miss the supe, felt really sad driving it home after buying the tiv knowing it will be sold soon.

If anyones genuinely interested in it by the way, make me an offer. I'm in a good mood you may get a bargain :)

Nice one! Fabulous car. It's on my list to replace my Supra too (amongst others)

DO NOT EVER, EVER get it serviced by Henley Heritage- do not go back there unless it's to give the car back and you have a gun in your face.

I'll PM you details tomorrow night.

(btw, you'll find my sig very, very useful).

Nice one! Fabulous car. It's on my list to replace my Supra too (amongst others)

DO NOT EVER, EVER get it serviced by Henley Heritage- do not go back there unless it's to give the car back and you have a gun in your face.

I'll PM you details tomorrow night.

(btw, you'll find my sig very, very useful).

ooh really?

Did spend a bit of time on pistonheads, but they seem to have a policy of not slagging off traders etc, so all very hush hush on what to avoid.

Its got under 3k miles on it, servicing so far done by peninsula TVR.

PM would be appreciated.

The noble was very tempting, there is seriously nothing faster. Acceleration is mind blowing.

But the interior was too stripped out and bare for me.

ooh really?

Did spend a bit of time on pistonheads, but they seem to have a policy of not slagging off traders etc, so all very hush hush on what to avoid.

Its got under 3k miles on it, servicing so far done by peninsula TVR.

PM would be appreciated.

The noble was very tempting, there is seriously nothing faster. Acceleration is mind blowing.

But the interior was too stripped out and bare for me.

Yup, it's so we don't get sued for libel/loss of earnings & reputation (it happens, just look at Gina Ford vs Mumsnet). All slagging off is done via emai. If someone starts a thread "should I use Henley?" and everyone says "YHM" it ain't gonna be good news. Peninsula TVR are great- hardly ever hear anything negative. Speed Sixes need to be used- garage queens have more problems than cars that do lots of miles.

Anyway, I'll write a PM now about HH (as I have a PH avatar and Sig I can't say too much on the open forum).....

I think that since this involves a TVR club for a new TVR owner there's no problems recommened the main TVR UK forum ;)

It was in reference to Naming and Shaming. In members area I'll run my mouth off, but I have to be more careful in the open forums (although I'm concious not to take the pee out of Mawby and Branners for the shameless plugs).