The mkiv Supra Owners Club

17's required... :search:

wkdtime

OK i have run into some problems, i need to move my car from my mates garage and get it MOT'd, at the moment its on 17's, the front are ok but the rears are finito, one of the rear wheels is buckled so its sitting on the baby wheel,

So is there any one close to West London with a set of 17's that i could borrow, or even just the rears, or even a set of 18's.

Much appreciated guys.

Regards

Wkd

Thanx for the PM mate, ill consider yours if nout turns up, reason is that my car is pretty much really low, and the Do-Luck front doesnt help, so 16's will make it sit a little lower than it already is ( I have to drive quite a bit to the MOT station) not good news for the Do-Luck.

Cheers anyhow Sandeep!

..... my car is pretty much really low, and the Do-Luck front doesn't help, so 16s will make it sit a little lower than it already is (I have to drive quite a bit to the MOT station) not good news for the Do-Luck.
The diameter of the standard size 16 inch tyres should be the same as the diameter of the standard size 17 inch tyres, so it won't make any difference to the ride height.

The diameter of the standard size 16 inch tyres should be the same as the diameter of the standard size 17 inch tyres, so it won't make any difference to the ride height.

Its not just the Diameter or size that matters but also the width of the tyre along with the width of the wheels (resulting in smaller or larger outer wall of tyre), which is why in reality it does differ slightly, hence when i went from 17's to 19's the car stood higher (Do Luck stopped hitting speed bumps) even though the correct profile was used.