The mkiv Supra Owners Club

spec of my new supra

gambie

just a follow up with the spec of the supra i pick up on saturday they tell me it is running at 1 bar and i think the turbo`s are not standard any info would be appriciated

spec as follows:Known Spec of the supra I have just brought

Rays TE37 wheels in bronze and are 18" with 265s on the rear and 235s on the front.

hid xenon head lights with rayberg spots it also has strengthening bars which run both sides underneath the car front and rear cusco strut braces and inside the car has another strenthening bar which runs across the rear passenger foot well which is adjustable it's also had the drivers seat changed for a recaro

an after market competition rear diff huge front mount intercooler and a massive koyo alloy radiator, its also got all silicone hoses and hard pipe kit which are all greddy.

xenon hid gas headlights and a full earth stabilizing kit, its also got an apexi induction kit, the suspension is tein fully adjustable the brakes have also been changed to endless and comes with braided pipes and grooved discs

the exhaust is a full apexi system in stainless steel,it has an hks evc boost controller turbo's on this car have been altered to come in at both the same time 320km trd clocks and is delimited,

inside it also has a blitz boost gauge and a turbo timer , and also has traction control

i paid £7000.00 for this is that a good deal? as i am new to supras

06_1.jpg

30_1.jpg

68_1.jpg

eb_1.jpg

ec_1.jpg

just a follow up with the spec of the supra i pick up on saturday they tell me it is running at 1 bar and i think the turbo`s are not standard any info would be appriciated

spec as follows:Known Spec of the supra I have just brought

Rays TE37 wheels in bronze and are 18" with 265s on the rear and 235s on the front.

hid xenon head lights with rayberg spots it also has strengthening bars which run both sides underneath the car front and rear cusco strut braces and inside the car has another strenthening bar which runs across the rear passenger foot well which is adjustable it's also had the drivers seat changed for a recaro

an after market competition rear diff huge front mount intercooler and a massive koyo alloy radiator, its also got all silicone hoses and hard pipe kit which are all greddy.

xenon hid gas headlights and a full earth stabilizing kit, its also got an apexi induction kit, the suspension is tein fully adjustable the brakes have also been changed to endless and comes with braided pipes and grooved discs

the exhaust is a full apexi system in stainless steel,it has an hks evc boost controller turbo's on this car have been altered to come in at both the same time 320km trd clocks and is delimited,

inside it also has a blitz boost gauge and a turbo timer , and also has traction control

From the pic and from what you have said i can only assume that you have Hybrids if you have been told that they're not stock, power wise if your running 1.0 Bar then id expect it to be very similar to a supe running stock tubbies at the same boost.

Any fuelling gizmos?