The mkiv Supra Owners Club

boostlogic NA-T kit

Guest giama

has anyone installed booslogic's NA-T kit on their RHD UK supra, if so, was any modifying required to clear steering column?, was the kit a straight fit, what problems/re-fabricating was required?

if anyone has any links to threads were this kit was installed id appreciate it, i searched and couldnt find.

thanks

hey bromy, is it ok if you posted some pics of your engine bay from different angles?, also im from australia. in your pm u said their was some fitting issue, do the 525cc injectors fit the stock na fuel rail?, does the wastegate and exhaust downpipe clear the steering column? you said things needed modyfing, but what was it exactly, cheers mate.

• 1 year later...
Guest p_streaks

NICE!! lil bump from the pass..but what power figures are you getting? I just ordered the same kit but with 780CC injectors. Hope to get close to 500rwhp in the end..

What part are you questioning? Fact 5 speed box is not very strong and will not hold that sort of power and i presume the ic pipe that comes off the turbo can foul the steering column on rhd cars.

sorry my reply wasn't very accurate

the 5 speed box is what i'm questioning i assume its not the same as the TT 5 speed then?

Is this gearbox really a go'er? How strong is this?

I am really tempted to go N/A-T but so far have been a bit put off by the fact that I have been told that to do it right would cost £7-10k??

Any views appreciated

Point of note - I know where the search button is thanks, just wondered if there are any new views - new projects that have gone N/A-T?

Is this gearbox really a go'er? How strong is this?

I am really tempted to go N/A-T but so far have been a bit put off by the fact that I have been told that to do it right would cost £7-10k??

Any views appreciated

Point of note - I know where the search button is thanks, just wondered if there are any new views - new projects that have gone N/A-T?

Guest p_streaks
Or swap it for a R154 (MKIII turbo gearbox) :)

oH I see you have the BL kit too! What kinda power figures are you pulling mate? And how does it feel!!