The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you guys think

ross

Popped over my mates house earlier and his neighbour commented on my soop saying it was nice but that he could waste me any day. He's got an Audi RS6.

Was thinking of taking him up on the challenge but I've heard they're fairly rapid.

They're four wheel drive aren't they. Probably do me in the bends but what about straight line?

Hopefully going full BPU soon so should i wait till then or give it a go now?

Guest dee_rz

have beat two on the road i'm was bpu with around 400bhp on my j spec tt manual, on road rolling i's say bpu will be safer bet and he still give you a good race but i'd wait till bpu myself to be sure, they do around 13.6-14.0 @106-112 mph on the 1/4 mile similar to a supra bpu should be 12.8-13.5ish@110-115mph, will get you from a dig twisty yes there 4wd but heavy and you could keep up in the twistys too in my opinion if you can drive i have beat them both in twistys and in staright line with the spec i said :) :cool:

One of my bosses used to slag my car off all the time, that it just "looked fast" and was a hairdressers car. He'd driven his mates RS6 and said that was awesome. Took him out in my car recently (bpu) and he was genuinely surprised. Admitted it was on a par if not faster than the Audi.

If thats a real RS6 (The £60k odd one) BPU might only just be be enough to keep up, even at high speed.

I've followed one off a sliproad up to silly speeds and couldn't gain on it (Mine is BPU and has 428bhp).

Its a real one. He's the MD for the Audi garage. Gets to drive allsorts. Came home the other day in an Aston Martin AMV8

Lucky git

Guest dee_rz

http://www.dragtimes.com/Audi--RS-6-Drag-Racing.html

4.2L V-8 450HP

because of it weight and 4wd transmission loss it really shouldn't beat a 428bhp supra, remember alot of dynos are out and peak power doesn't mean anything, my car has first hand and definatly beat two rs6's on the road mine was only 410@flywheel :) bpu supra win allday long but small margin but noticable, the one you race homer was probably modded as there are many about that lurk with mods and then the f-ing quick and a no chance for the bpu supra.