The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Preperation for the BIG day

Guest huwt4ng

Guest huwt4ng

Its coming! I can feel it near....The day I get my supra!!! I am on the doorstep of finding my perfect woman!!! I want the date she arrives to be a special....and as she will be off the road for a while, whilst i get somethings sorted. I need to keep her safe and sound...so....Does any where know of anywhere that does heavy duty, good quality car covers that can incorperate the stock supra spoiler?? And also, does anyone know of a place that offers "Off the road" car insurance (eg, its insured to sit on a drive but not legally on the road). Just incase some little F***er decides to damage it!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Huwt4ng

Guest huwt4ng

Cheers..Thanks for your help. Just checked out your pics. Nice Supe. Engine Bays looking neat....Bet it sounds awesome. Yours is a UK spec and im heading for a Jap spec....do you know which has more HP at stock?

Cheers..Thanks for your help. Just checked out your pics. Nice Supe. Engine Bays looking neat....Bet it sounds awesome. Yours is a UK spec and im heading for a Jap spec....do you know which has more HP at stock?

The UK spec has slightly more but we are only talking 10>20hp difference. My car will be completely different in a week or twos time as its in the bodyshop having a new kit and full respray in different colour. Engine bay has been mostly polished since those pics too. Thanks for the comments

My gf's dad owns a car cover company an can design any cover from cars,bikes and even boats just take a little measuring.

He makes indoor and outdoor covers to any spec u want from covers u can just throw over the car to covers that can fit tight and snug even with zips that u can open the doors without having to take of the cover off.

If your interested the company is called Cover Systems (01933396838)Spk to Daren.:D

My gf's dad owns a car cover company an can design any cover from cars,bikes and even boats just take a little measuring.

He makes indoor and outdoor covers to any spec u want from covers u can just throw over the car to covers that can fit tight and snug even with zips that u can open the doors without having to take of the cover off.

If your interested the company is called Cover Systems (01933396838)Spk to Daren.:D

maybe you can have a word with him as there is a few of us that want a cover

Guest huwt4ng

Lol, well I definatley wasnt expecting to get a response as good as that. Thats brilliant, I shall give them a call!!! And I will see if I can get some sort of discount for a bulk buy or something. Thanks Jackal!

just spoken to daren about a cover for your car it will be a polyester material which protects from the every day crap like tree sap bird droppings and general dirt etc, the covers are quite flexable the stretch over most peoples soops even if you have got the biggest most wild kit going. :)