The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra

Guest blownbytwins

Guest blownbytwins

hi all,looking into buyin a supra tt in afew week but the thing is im new to the supra and really know wot to look for,ive seen the one i want its on the for sale section its supra_nish silver supra,i woz just wondering would someone be able to come with me to have alook at the car?id rather have someone from the club to look at it as you guys know wot to look for,and if all is ok i can leave a deposit for the car,the car is in the uxbridge west london

Why not ask him to meet you at Whifbitz or Miami GT and ask them to give the car the once over. You may have to pay but you'd be getting a sound opinion.

When you buy it, don't forget to come to the Squires meet up here. Where in W. Yorkshire are you?

I've no idea how much they charge. TBH you'll probably find a member who will look for free but they'll be worthin remembering in case you don't.

Another Leeds Supra owner then. You'll probably see a few of us about. I think there is about a dozen in this area now. Be sure to come to a meet and say hello.