The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bodyshop recommendation

Matt H

I've heard so many horror stories of people using cr*p bodyshops for their pride and joys, mainly due to paying a lower price. But at the end of the day, it seems that people have to pay more to get the job done again, or even worse, have to live with a cr*p job!

My philososhy is, you pay for what you get. Its only so true! i know ive been in that boat a few times and wished a just paid that little bit more in the first instance!

Please look at the link below to my thread on getting my new Do-Luck front fitted:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=78500

The job they did is perfect, right down to altering the existing trays and sealing them together with the new bumper

They are not the cheapest out there, but in reality they dont charge all that much, they just spend the time required to get the job done properly and to the highest of standards, with perfect colour match.

So if your looking for a new front bumper or want some other work done to your supra, get in contact with Ray from Medway Motors: 0161 9417717 (They are located in Altrincham, near Halfords), if not to see what they can do for you. remeber tho, dont call them if you want a cheap job doing, they most likly will not be the cheapest qoute you get, but i would not go anywhere else, or risk paying anything less.

MAKE SURE you tell Ray your from the supra club, and they will give discount on the job!! carnt get any better!

ALSO, MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR REPLICA DO-LUCK LATE FROM PAUL E @ MIAMI GT!!!!!

• 1 month later...