The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Fitted - YEAH! plus other stuff!

Matt H

Its time for an update me thinks!

Had my new Do-luck late front bumper fitted last monday and the job done was fantastic. Everything about the job done by the body shop is perfection. They even went as far as chopping up the old trays etc to make them fit along with waterproofing the joins they made etc.

Also got my new Steering wheel fitted (thanks to the boys at JAE!) with the cruise control now located in the centre of the steering wheel!!!!!! who would of thought the below picture was possible?!

Also fitted my new gear knob from Nic which looks the bees! has to be said tho, on first glance it seems a pretty easy and straight froward job changing the leather section of the auto knob....... but how wrong could i have been!!! absolute nightmate! took me many an hour of messing about!

As you can see, my supra is now sex on wheel!!!! so chuffed!!!!! :D :D

Has to be the best aftermarket bumper avaliable:

Perfect colour match and workmanship:

Immaculate work and just the right mesh i reckon:

Note the cruise control umm controls in the centre of the wheel!! mad hey, plus the new leather knob... just need a new handbrake now:

:D Thanks people!! Just when i thought my grin could be any bigger, i got some awesome feedback from the supra guys!!

Chuffed to bits!!

Supradoopa,

I'll take a close up photo for you tommorrow mate ;) As for the fitting, i dont know as Matt Harwood did it for me!! top bloke! altough it didnt take him that long so i would think it wasnt too much hassle!

Hulse,

The dash was already sprayed shiney black when i bought the car but even tho it was nice and must of cost the previous owner a fair bit, i wanted a bit of brushed alu to break the darkness of the car up. So onto ebay and a seller called Kynu who sold me a stick on kit, probably similar to the one you have on your car application wise. I took every part of the dash out to retrim tho so i could get the best job: the kit was about £100