The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car got keyed a little bit...

nismo_lp

Well i say a little bit ... its actually 'quite' bad ... it was sitting on my drive over night, woke up to find this. Must have upset someone hey?

Its been done with knife, the scratches go REALLY deep... 2 slashed tires as well, they had only covered a couple hundred miles!

Image020.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

Image024.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i havent really upset anyone and there were some kids hanging around at the end of the road when i came back at 12.30ish. So it was them or someone just jealous.

Sounds about right, and it wouldnt suprise me if one of them was recording it on a mobile phone or something.

Cant believe that!! I feel so sorry for you. If someone did that to mine i think i would be quite prepared to go to Prison for my actions just so i could cause them some pain. I cannot believe that someone could do this just out of petty jealousy. It really makes me think again about installing a CCTV system above my car just so id have a face to hunt for if anything happened to mine.

Gutted for you.

The words I want to use cannot be used on a public forum. I really don't understand the mentality of people these days, and thats coming from me - a 24yr old!

I hope that you resolve the "issues" with whoever did this as easily as possible.

FFS! What on earth is the matter with people today :(

I'm gutted for you :cry:

I think you're taking it very well, I'd be waiting to kill the bastards ;)

I had this done to me, the same night I brought my car (not the Supra ;)) home after a bare metal respray.

Luckily mine was just a cross on the bonnet.

Personally I think it was done to get back at the painter, because he'd been known to upset a few people (well more than a few if the truth was known :)), and we were definite to win a prize at a show the next day ;(

Needless to say, we didn't that time, but had the bonnet repainted and went on to bring home the trophies :D

Short of renting a garage, there's not a lot you can do, but maybe an ask around the local kids who appreciate the Supra, may bring forth a few leads ;)

Good luck with it.