The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new seats

gaz1

Nice, thinking of redoing mine at some point, dont go much on the stock j-spec fabric interior. Mind if I ask how much it cost you to get them re-done like that?

looking good buddy they look a little light in the pics??? and jake no there not saggy!!!

the door cards etc will really finish the car off (just that excuse for a paint job to sort now)must say the colour is stunning :)

TBh, they are not as tight as I would want them to be, there is unintentional 'ruching' (sp?) there. I prefer the G&B work (just my 2p based on the work I have seen).

So long as the owner loves them, that's all that matters.

TBh, they are not as tight as I would want them to be, there is unintentional 'ruching' (sp?) there. I prefer the G&B work (just my 2p based on the work I have seen).

So long as the owner loves them, that's all that matters.

do u mean the alcantera if so trust me they are tight

yeah i see what u mean but will tighten up in the very few places thats not perfect it wanted a little more wanted with the heat gun once the sun heats the glass will bit tighter than a ducks ass

fair enough mate, it's not something I know a lot about so I'm happy to be put right on it.

Cheers