The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Argh Bl**dy Neighbour!

miko_supra

Dont know if anyone can remember, but i had some problems with my neighbour a while back.http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=70389 He hates my car cause it's loud and my house mates and I had a massive falling out with him not that long ago about something stupid. Anyway we have been ignoring each other for the past month or so until this morning at around 8:30, when i started up the car, sat there for about 20 seconds whilst i set up the cd player. then i pulled off. he then opens up the door shouting "arsehole!" at me. As this really wasnt a bright start to my morning i felt up yours and gave it a good revving for a couple of seconds to piss him off. after i left he went to my house mate saying how im bang out of order and that he starts "smashing" things when he gets angry. What does that mean? that im gnna find a brick threw my car window one morning?!

what do i do people?I try my best not too annoy anyone, and im not the sort of person that can go thump him and tell him to shut up.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak to your local council, they should have a "Crime prevention Officer" who can issue your neighbour with an Harassment Order (not an ASBO). You will probably have to produce dates and times and what happened etc.

If they do issue an order on him, it should shut him up, else he'll find his ass in court for breaching the order. :)

well i've got a crime reference on him for giving a death threat, but no ones gnna do nowt till he actually does something.

I guess i could go round there and ask him what the problem is. But i know what it is. he hates my car cause he moved down there to get some peace and quiet. Crawley that is! right next to the m23. He got angry again cause my mate was jumping on some boxes out front to flatten them. Said he was making an unecessary amount of noise.

i effing hate tw*ts (twits) like this, really makes my blood boil. Really feel for you mate. Never rise to his aggression, just smile it off you'll feel better for it. I think he is far too cowardice to do anything to your Soop.

Maybe you should speak to him about it tho just see what he says.

Guest andyj22
I think a mkivsupra club meet at your place sounds like a bloody good idea!

No standard cars allowed, single turbo conversions with Boost Logic exhaust systems especially welcome! :D

now that is the best yet

andyj

i had a bit of a problem with some psycho bitch who lives on my street, needless to say shes the same as your neighbor, maybe i can go round and suggest ive found a match for her?

nah really though i just ignore her even though sometimes she comes running out of her house to give me the 2 fingers i just carry on my usual day, as i know that pisses her off more that im just ignoring her. if you retaliate sometimes its just what they want,and it hurts them more if u ignore it. try it for a while and see what happens. also keep a close eye on the car though.

works from home, late forties, no kids, never goes out.Just yo get a picture.

if he's calling you an arse hole, then it sounds to me that he is the one in the wrong, if he just came to you saying look mate your car is a tad loud early in the morning. fine thats cool you just start up and go strate away so you couse no fuss:) he's making an issue out of nothing here (unless you do piss him off on purpose) lol lol otherwise it's just the same as someone having a loud motoe bike!! BOLLOKS to him, he sounds like a lazy nob head anyway fella:p NOTHING BETTER TOO DO

the granny oposite me was the same (just a bit mo wrinkly). i confronted her and she just gave me a load of abuse so i just park the works van (one of the big transits) right outside her house on weekends now as her house and the one next door to hers are the only places in the street that you can park outside without having a residents permit. i get terrible looks off her but until she backs down the van will be staying there!!

hey arent those chavs that got thrown off the roundabout from your area????

I think a mkivsupra club meet at your place sounds like a bloody good idea!

No standard cars allowed, single turbo conversions with Boost Logic exhaust systems especially welcome! :D

Ooh I will have a straight through RSR soon I can bring a BBQ and how about a like punk band

I got one of these arseholes next door to me..my life is his life now as he has nothing better to do...He threatend to brick my window once, and i said i'll burn you in your house if you do.......guess what? he did'nt.

Just ignore him as this really pisses them off, and you just carry on normal..No reaction is the best way with nobs like him TRUST me I've had it for 6 years now. He is now selling the house...so i win