The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My N/A V Skyline R33 GTS

Guest ALB_BOY

Guest ALB_BOY

Ive just been challenged by a mate at work and he says he will easly beat me off the line with his Skyline R33 GTS.

I told him he hasnt got a chance but im not very sure to be honest cos i've never raced a skyline. We've agreed to do it this sunday. I will keep you uptodate.

What do you guys think?

Any tips?

Guest ALB_BOY

its just a gts mate. i think i've got this in the bag.

he is still very confident that he will beat me though, i cant wait to wipe that smile off his face.

Guest ALB_BOY

im not really sure what hp mine is running at. whats the average for an n/a? the guy i bought it from said its at about 260bhp.

its in for a service tomorrow anyway, doing all the oils and filters.

[qoute]im not really sure what hp mine is running at. whats the average for an n/a? the guy i bought it from said its at about 260bhp.

its in for a service tomorrow anyway, doing all the oils and filters.[/qoute]

it wont be 260bhp, the n/a is more around 225bhp, and i imagine you could get it near 240bhp with a full through exhaust system

Guest ALB_BOY

had all the oils and filters changed today. been doing a bit of practicing too after i got it back, cant wait for the countdown:eyebrows: , if i have a good strart i should do him, my tyres are anly a couple of months old so should be ok for traction.

got to beat him by any means or four sunday dinners and drinks on me.

Guest ALB_BOY
:D :d :D :p i knew i was going to win and i did, an by quite a distance. i must admit he was a bit quicker off the line but caught up and then left him reading my back number plate all the way to the finish. and obviosely we didnt go over the speed limit:innocent:. it was wet so it wasnt much fun but well worth it, just to shut him up.

:D :d :D :p i knew i was going to win and i did, an by quite a distance. i must admit he was a bit quicker off the line but caught up and then left him reading my back number plate all the way to the finish. and obviosely we didnt go over the speed limit:innocent:. it was wet so it wasnt much fun but well worth it, just to shut him up.

well done , another supra victory !

Nice one!!:) :) A gobby little twerp at my local has just got himself one and recons he'll do the Supe (mind you, he also recons it's running 350 brake, his old FTO would see 160 and his Celica st202 was faster than my 185 so I'm not that worried LOL).

I'll look forward to letting him know the truth :) :)

Nice one!!:) :) A gobby little twerp at my local has just got himself one and recons he'll do the Supe (mind you, he also recons it's running 350 brake, his old FTO would see 160 and his Celica st202 was faster than my 185 so I'm not that worried LOL).

I'll look forward to letting him know the truth :) :)

what colour is it mate? i might have seen him around. his name isnt kez is it? he has a silver r33 gts

Guest dee_rz

i'm guessing it's one with an rb20 in it and not thr rb25 if it's the rb25 :eyebrows: well done, if it was the rb20 then i'd have guess that would be the result :) :cool: