The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yokomo Drifting Supra 1/10 scale R/C Kit - Finally here!

S7EVE

There was a thread about these ages ago, fell in love with them when I saw the Supra!!

http://www.modelsinmotion.co.uk/images/products/DPRSR.jpg

Anyway, been badgering a couple of companies.. AND they are finally available in the UK!! These have literally been on the website less than 24 hours. Get paid the weekend, so im going to grab me one of these, thought I'd share this with you who may be interested ;)

This company seems to be doing a good deal.

BUY ME!

Lets all get one and have a drifting RC competition! :D

hehe, damn cool toy.. And you get that fully working Supra one for £170 or is that just the shell?

£142 for the kit - complete with shell, however you do need the radio gear, electronic speed controller which is complete in an additional kit for £99 (also includes charger, batteries). But I used to have the Tamiya MRS kit a few years back, so round to the old dears to rip the speed controller and radio out :)

We gotta get a few of these on the go at Santa Pod or JAE maybe!

That Video does the trick doesnt it! :D

Steve you are a bad bad man.

:innocent: - You know you want one James, think of the fun you could have creating an ace drift video with one of these ;)

Im just trying to convince myself that there's no where round here that i can use it.

We'll have to make somewhere! ;) I've gotta have someone to race with! :eyebrows:

Oh no, I wish I hadnt come across this thread. Now I want one to!

I used to race electric cars and it was mega fun! :D Totally addictive and the amount of parts you go through, upgrading and modifying is just like on the supra ;)

Anyone up for starting The MKiv Supra Owners Radio Control D1 National Drift Club? Or in short M4SORCD1NDC ;)