The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who waves at who?

aeropete

If they wave at me I wave back, unless its a supra in that case I always wave. Cars I would give the thumbs up to

Skyline

Evo

modded 350Z

Modded 300ZX

NSX

As in my mind they are at least on par with the Supra and the Evo is quite rare..........well at least more rare than a scooby

Definately wave to other Supra owners if I see them but I've had Celicas let me out of junctions and one minted early 90s wave. I guess in other jap motors if they wave or nod I'll reply.

Had a guy in an MR2 wave me past as soon as I caught up with him. Nice bloke. :D

Ive seen loads of Supra around but i never wave as i wait for them to do it first lol-They are probably thinking same thing.

When i first got the Supra i waved all the time but got no reply's so stopped

oddly got a wave from a 'modded' Rover 220 the other day??????I dont know anyone with a 220 lol

Guest chiefvinso

I gave the thumbs up to other soop owners around the boro area but got snubbed so I posted on here about it but someone was on the rag and said that if you saw someone walking down the street with the same jacket as you would you acknowledge them!

Ive seen loads of Supra around but i never wave as i wait for them to do it first lol-They are probably thinking same thing.

When i first got the Supra i waved all the time but got no reply's so stopped

oddly got a wave from a 'modded' Rover 220 the other day??????I dont know anyone with a 220 lol

I had the same thing... kept waving but no wave back! Tried flashing, thumbs up, waving, havent tried beeping the horn or hanging my sausage out the window but might try that next :blink:

I nod to most fast jap cars... not scoobys though... i'd look like flat eric dancing his arse off, judging by how many of them there are around here :p