The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest in a camping trip

Charlotte

Ok, I don't want to tread on any events mods toes but myself and LeeT were just talking about a camping trip. The general consensus being a Friday to Sunday, park up cars, drink etc. Maybe a convey on the Saturday somewhere.

Need ideas of location, somewhere central would be good, Midlands area?

Dates, end of August - Bank holiday weekend mentioned.

If anyone has any ideas as to location or anything else let me know. Or if someone else wants to organise, feel free!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte.

Probably best if this is in Supra Chat until venue and location is sorted.

then we can just copy and paste and set up an event for you.

As ever, I am willing to help you guys out, but how about a trip to Newcastle as per the post from me and take in the night life togehter with a Jap Car Meet with loads of Supra's @ a Nissan Factory !!

Please feel free to think and everyone else to post. Once made, let me know and I will help you organise it.

Tom

(Recovered and looking for new events to set-up)

Excellent responses!

I see what you mean Tom... but 'the toon' is a bit far from us for a night out.. we were just thinking of something in the middle somewhere...? any suggestions? :search: Ed? Pete? Steve?

:yeahthat: , as much as i'd love to go up and see Tom and the northern lot, it's too far for me too. Anyone have suggestions for a suitable campsite? How about Billing aquadrome?

Ok, I don't want to tread on any events mods toes but myself and LeeT were just talking about a camping trip. The general consensus being a Friday to Sunday, park up cars, drink etc. Maybe a convey on the Saturday somewhere.

Need ideas of location, somewhere central would be good, Midlands area?

Dates, end of August - Bank holiday weekend mentioned.

If anyone has any ideas as to location or anything else let me know. Or if someone else wants to organise, feel free!

can i come??? :)

We need somewhere that would house all of the supes, plus showers, toilets etc, any Midlands peeps would be a good help.

Does that sounds about right for the aerodrome Lee?

Oh and Tom, I didn't promise to see any of those crazy boys again! ;)

I know you didn't ;) but some peole did !!

Jezzy, is there not some where near you? Or how about the Rolling Road day that S7eve is planning in the midlands??

We need somewhere that would house all of the supes, plus showers, toilets etc, any Midlands peeps would be a good help.

Does that sounds about right for the aerodrome Lee?

Oh and Tom, I didn't promise to see any of those crazy boys again! ;)

yep billing has all that with bars, funfair etc. Its a great venue. Even jet ski-ing:)

Billing is a long drive though !! Can we not sort some thing out via a trader? and have a big club day, and get J-Tuner or some one involved. A track day or a Rolling Road event ??

good idea Tom but this particular event would be too short notice to organise something that involved. We are talking in a few weeks time