The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK 6 Speed bargain

wkdtime

Which one the first ad or second one?

Im not sure which all i know it was white, it was ages ago hopefully someone who remembers will post up. At least the good thing is its a UK and you can HPI it if thinking of buying. It might not be any of them but definately remember a thread about one.

Bargain then hey, considering some set the premium of these at around 10k plus.

I agree its a bargain, the seller probably isnt sure of the true price they can get, lots of price guide sites dont seem to take into account the rarity on certain models.

I think we are at cross threads here. I recall Jezzybabes selling a salvage UK 6 speed and it was white. Is that the one you mean?

Maybe it was bloody ages ago maybe start of year. I cant find the thread, i aint dreaming tho!:(

edit wasnt salvage, was repaired.

Guest Griffo

The first linked has 112k, not so bad I suppose, though the second doesn't give mileage does it? I've been glancing at these wearily for a bit now.

Tempting as i can get insured 1200 for a UK car, 2000 for an import N/A that I was considering, (23, 3NCB, midlands)

You know when I finally get round to buying, i'm going to have to harang one of you knowledgeable types to help me avoid the crap!

Richardsons in Bournemouth seem to sell a lot of what I consider to be "cheap" supra's.... when i was down there a few years ago he was stripping the ICE out of a mkiv and offered it to me to take home!?! Probably didnt work, but still....

yeh, they are usually a bit sh*t from what I saw when i was down there.. but if you're willing to put a bit of time and effort in to clean it up (i know i am) then you could end up with a mint Supra that you could probably sell on for more than you paid for it! :)

yeh, they are usually a bit sh*t from what I saw when i was down there.. but if you're willing to put a bit of time and effort in to clean it up (i know i am) then you could end up with a mint Supra that you could probably sell on for more than you paid for it! :)

Or you could end up with a crock of shit that needs £000's spent on it. I don't think I would be prepared to take the chance and would prefer to buy something costing more.

The L-reg UK Car Manual done 112k is mine (The one Wkdtime posted about) - it is hpi clear - full toyota service history, full tax and mot - hpi clear and a proper car - surely you all should know me by now :D - Rash(@)R.A.Motors on Toyota Owners Club - have sold around 15 UK Supra's and over half of them are on this site...!

The reason it is priced cheap(er than the rest) is because i got it at a good price and am offering at a good price.

Rash. (http://www.ramotors.co.uk)

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=101