The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPC part number request

TLicense

Blimey, seems like we've not had one of these in a long time!

Basically I would, in the medium to perhaps long term future, like to replace my entire suspension. When I say replace the suspension, I'm not just talking about doing it half heatedly, I'm talking about the whole lot, springs, dampers, uprights, wishbones, track rods the lot. Stripped right down to the mounting points on the chassis and then building it back up using stock parts except for a few choice upgrades. Obviously there'd be the obligatory write up. ;)

Soooo is there anyone out there who can get a screen grab of the suspension components on the EPC, or even better has the patience to enter in all the part numbers, I'd much appreciate it.

Hi Tony

Drop me an email at the address in my sig and I will send you a list of part numbers and pics of all the parts needed to completely overhaul the front and rear suspension. I have supplied quite a lot of members with replacement parts, I should be able to save you £100's over UK dealer prices, let me know if you would like more details.

cheers