The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlight Refurbs by Gzaerojon

twijesiri

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Gzaerojon, for sorting me out with angel eye headlights and fog lights. The head lights are refurbs and absolute fantastic I would recommend any body to speak to him if they are after Headlight Refurbs, Facelift headlight conversions or custom rear lights. These are just the best I have seen, and they honestly make my Supra look about 5 years younger.

Also an extra thanks, to Jon as he even fitted them for me on a blistering hot Sunday morning.

click here to see some pics

PS I hope the move goes well

Guest gzaerojon
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Gzaerojon, for sorting me out with angel eye headlights and fog lights. The head lights are refurbs and absolute fantastic I would recommend any body to speak to him if they are after Headlight Refurbs, Facelift headlight conversions or custom rear lights. These are just the best I have seen, and they honestly make my Supra look about 5 years younger.

Also an extra thanks, to Jon as he even fitted them for me on a blistering hot Sunday morning.

click here to see some pics

PS I hope the move goes well

glad you like them mate :) you'll have to get some pics up when you get a camera sorted ;)

Yeah hes a top bloke that Jon fella. :D

thanks john that tenner is in the post lol

Guest gzaerojon
any news on mine yet jon boy?;)

hi mate, yours are on the cards for this week/ very early next week.

things have been really manic here for the last month :( but don't worry i will get these done for you :) was it silver with chrome rings?

And mine, I must of been on the waiting list for months :cry:

hi mate, i don't know what to say, i cant find you on my list, i know i have spoken to you about them so i do apoligise, i will double check but i think you may have slipped through the net :(

can you drop me a pm and i'll be happy to sort something out

regards Jon

hi mate, yours are on the cards for this week/ very early next week.

things have been really manic here for the last month :( but don't worry i will get these done for you :) was it silver with chrome rings?

regards Jon

thats it mate, pre-faceliftaswell:thumbs:

cheers

Guest gzaerojon
thats it mate, pre-faceliftaswell:thumbs:

cheers

no probs mate, can you pm me your paint code please?

wow jon with all this work you will be able too buy yourself some decent jeans soon i mean your are all full off holes

lol, thanks :blink:

just need to buy some of your track suit bottoms with the legs cut off ;)