The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is it just me or

aeropete

if you were parked at a set of traffic lights heading up a one way road and a car behind you is reving its engine, blatently wanting a race would you put your foot down nomatter what it was?? well i would.

for some reason i decided to but the car behind me was a 52 plate ferrari, i knew full well it would destroy my little n/a. i knew id embarace myself and make the supe look slow but i still done it!:search:

would anyone else have done this or would u have drove to the speed limits with the car right up your ass??

spose it doesnt help when your missus is screaming in your ear to slow down

if you were parked at a set of traffic lights heading up a one way road and a car behind you is reving its engine, blatently wanting a race would you put your foot down nomatter what it was?? well i would.

for some reason i decided to but the car behind me was a 52 plate ferrari, i knew full well it would destroy my little n/a. i knew id embarace myself and make the supe look slow but i still done it!:search:

would anyone else have done this or would u have drove to the speed limits with the car right up your ass??

mmm. probably have thought what the hell and gone for it,

however sometimes the NA does suprise you,

I've killed the bosses Audi A6 2.7TT Quattro oh and Audi TT's are easy

Golf R32 and even a Porsche Boxter to 85

The NA maybe a little tad slow on the pick up but on the move you are there with best of them, I can stay with my mates Scooby on the move to .... mph well.... leave that to the imagination...........forums have ears ....

I find having the A pillar pods help because most of the twats and kids don't bother, what with the 5in noisy exhaust and Gauges they all think its a TT anyway so get left alone.... ha ha

If there were no opportunities to pass me, in your situation I would have accelerated excruciatingly slowly to 18mph.

I too have learned to fully embrace myself.

only use the supe on weekends atm , went for a run yesterday afternoon , no probs at all , but on the way back home , well i dont really know what it was , it had so much kit on it , looked pathetic , he pulled up along side at a set of lights , and was reving the bollocks of it .

this cracked me up , my misses looked at him and burst out laughing , and when the lights changed he stauled .

but even if he hadnt i would have just let him screw it away ,cant be arsed to race muppets these days :)

most rear wheel cars can do a burn out by keeping the pedal pushed down and by accelerating, its a bit difficult to get it right but I've seen it working - I'm not gonna light up almost £400 of tyres

If people sit up my arse I just let them do it and drive slow. I had a group of four lads in a car sitting up my arse and then they tried over taking a crawled passed me so I just laughed at them as they went passed, I could have had a conversation with them it took that long!!! :D

i would stuck to the speed limit with him right behind me then slammed on the anchors!!

lol yeah thats what i shuda done!thougfht crosseed my mind,:eyebrows: he looked big and angry tho

just looked to see what one it was on internet and was a 360f1 mondena or something??

god I never tire of those 'N/A's are shit' comments.... they crack me up.. :rolleyes:

YEAH SAD REALLY all these comments about NA's

The NA was so shit thats why they made more and sold more than the TT !!!!

oh well least us NA guys don't have to spend a fortune just keeping them on the road

Just face it guys anything around 6 secs is quick, my NA has been timed electronically at 6 secs to 60, so that is quick in the "real world" on the road,

Anything under 6 is classed as super car performance,

Take a scooby under 6 and quicker than a ferrari for less than 12k

But you need Turbos to get under 6 secs,

so a NA that does it in 6 is classed as quick, bearing in mind a Audi A6 needs TT and still only 6.7 secs thats slower than a RX8 and a NA

Shame really........ the NA joke is boring as its a Supra club NOT a TT club

YEAH SAD REALLY all these comments about NA's

The NA was so shit thats why they made more and sold more than the TT !!!!

oh well least us NA guys don't have to spend a fortune just keeping them on the road

Just face it guys anything around 6 secs is quick, my NA has been timed electronically at 6 secs to 60, so that is quick in the "real world" on the road,

Anything under 6 is classed as super car performance,

Take a scooby under 6 and quicker than a ferrari for less than 12k

But you need Turbos to get under 6 secs,

so a NA that does it in 6 is classed as quick, bearing in mind a Audi A6 needs TT and still only 6.7 secs thats slower than a RX8 and a NA

Shame really........ the NA joke is boring as its a Supra club NOT a TT club

It still gets good bites then:d