The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater

Dave F

yeah.. same place fella. you all wanna meet at the little chef again... and get there early like last time.. get some good spaces

Im probably not leaving mine until about 7:30 as a guy is coming to measure up for a conservatory at 6:30 so I may have to meet you all there. Save us a space fella. Did you do any runs yesterday?

Looking forward to seeing the new an improved bits mate, though the corsa boys will be lacking some quality now. :D

Too true mate its my girlfriends car that she uses for the stables so its normally covered in horse shit mud and scratches. Still looks better than most of the chavved up ones though:d

ok fella see ya there

meeting times and points

6.30pm village hotel dep time 6.45pm. destination little chef

(JUST SO WE KNOW WHO WE ARE WAITNG FOR)

1 Burt

little chef A2 7pm dep time 7.20pm destination bluewater

1Burt

ill be there,do you just meet on the top deck? Do you fancy meeting before we go up there then we can all roll up together?

Edit: just seen little chef post. Is this the one near gravesend?

Yes mate on the A2 london bound just after the Cobham turn off. Wont be at the little chef but I'll see you at bluey fella.