The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Night out with the NE boys

Pixelfill

As you may or may not be aware Tom is arranging a night out in the North East at the tail end of September (30 Sep / 1 Oct). He's looking for support from the North West, and wants to make it a pretty big event :scare:. Ian (shytot) said he was interested when we discussed it at TOTB, and I'm planning on going.

Accommodation will be available in a nice local hotel (Ian R, Martin R, Jim_supra, Mad Matt & Satan) all stayed there last time. The food was ace and it was a great laugh.

There are 10 twin rooms available priced at £65, so there is potential to share and get the costs down, and there is also the possibility of getting a bigger hotel at discount as well. (I presume there is secure parking available, but will confirm with Tom)

So come on. Who is interested. Please get your name down in this thread if you are, and post up here so we can arrange a convoy up nearer to the date.

Thanks for your support guys / girls

Mike (& Tom)

• 1 month later...

hi gareth, sorry for not replying to you ages ago but hows your car running after the lakes run... just picked my car up today from garage and it is MINTED:d :) ... will you be going to the mascrat manor this month bud...i need to come down and say hello to everyone again after the lakes run.......:) :D

hi gareth, sorry for not replying to you ages ago but hows your car running after the lakes run... just picked my car up today from garage and it is MINTED:d :) ... will you be going to the mascrat manor this month bud...i need to come down and say hello to everyone again after the lakes run.......:) :D

How do mate. Mines still not running right but tbh not had time to do anything bout it for a number of weeks now. At the moment got a free sunday this week so gonna spend a few hours trying out the last few remaining things that i persoanlly can, otherwise ill have to book it in at Hyper SR for a check over. Doubt ill make it down to Mascrat in the Supra this month (unless the work on sunday works), but i have to get down there this month as picking some parts up off Rob, so may cadge a lift down with someone. Glad to hear yours is sorted, get some pics up.