The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra - 0-60 times (auto)

Matt H

Is it just me or to achieve a 0-60 time of at least 5.5 seconds (factory spec) in an auto TT, you have to use your left foot. i.e not swicthing from the brake to the gas with your right foot but applying the brake with your left and getting the power up with your right before releasing the brake and planting the gas further?!

I can vouch for that Matt, mines running just under 1 bar with just double decat and easily betters that. Yours should be quicker with the Hybrids and that new light shiny steering wheel you fitted last month! :p

Yeah not to mention my new do-luck front, should be low 4's now!! :D

whats a "DOLLOR" is it a unit of currency or someone without a job ?

I believe its a play on the word "Dollar" that truck drivers have named illegal immigrants. This is the truck drivers form of currency that can raise them anything up to £10,000 a journey depending on how empty their truck is on the way back from the continent... :D

Isn't there some kind of cheap but fairly accurate gadget you can get off ebay that you attach to your windscreen? That can measure 0-60 times, I'm sure of it.

Lucifer, some cool cars in that vid. What was that skanky music though? :D :p

yeh a GTEC meter... about £30 i think and well worth it apparantly. ive been meaning to get one for ages :)

http://www.mkivstore.com/maymeet.mpg

This was my old BPU Supra - Sorry about the large download, but it has 3 cameras on board. one of which has a speedo facing one in MPH - NOT sped up. Jap sepc Auto.

Hmmm... I recognise that car park! I also recognise my mate Craig in his Cossy who lives just down my street! Small world Martin! When did you film it? Guessing a while ago as he's breaking that cossy now.

Also nice drift coming onto the M32, have gotten a bit tail happy in that exact spot myself!

Where was I in Bristol when that hoon happened??? :search:

Least I know where to look for you lot next time.

Oh yeah, nice vid!

www.ringroadricers.com

say you know me.

Hmmm... I recognise that car park! I also recognise my mate Craig in his Cossy who lives just down my street! Small world Martin! When did you film it? Guessing a while ago as he's breaking that cossy now.

Also nice drift coming onto the M32, have gotten a bit tail happy in that exact spot myself!

Where was I in Bristol when that hoon happened??? :search:

Least I know where to look for you lot next time.

Oh yeah, nice vid!