The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supe is immortilised

blitz supra

Had a photoshoot Thursday,

My Supra is being made into a model for De Agistini,

Pics taken and now gone off to the model maker out in Madrid to make the Model of my Supra,

It will be an exact detailed copy of my supra with all the graphics etc etc ,

It will be featured on TV, Mags etc , basically they do a feature on the car in their mag and kids collect a part every month to build my Supra,

So my supe will be immortilised I suppose...

Cool sounds good, might get one :) how did you end up doing that?

Was approached,

They had seen my Supe at a few of the meets and shows , and have been trying to track me down since , Found me last week at a Jap meet and all systems go,

Also a delay in the model making, but they found a new maker out in Madrid

The Veilside Spoiler is what attracted them to it as it looks very JDM style in what a Jap Supra should look like in their eyes, and the graphics etc etc

Should be good to see it as a model 1/16 scale i think ???? ,

will be same size as those large cars you buy in the boxes.

Wow, how nice.

Let us know when its available to collect, I for one am a big kid and would love to collect your model Supe! :)

TV ad's as well - excellent! Got a club Sticker on your car? ;)

There will be more... I think Lui could well be next in line from what has been said

They will be making a few in various states of modding I beleive right up to full bling.. (like Gamers)

Its aimed at 15 year olds + and people approaching driving age, giving them an insight into the car modding scene and what made the owners want that type odf car etc etc

I would imagine they have contacted Skyline owners etc etc ???? as welll who knows??

That's really cool Andy, well done mate :clap:

When is the beast back on the road ??? you've been having fun and games i've heard on the grapevine... shame as your missing all the shows etc this year, that must be 4 mths or so now its been off the road..

Hope your back up and running for Sept

Jap performance Sunday and Japfest 2 ..... mmmmm convoy anyone??

you best start getting some running in miles too if your going up the Pod in October, that should be a good time now you've gone Single

Im almost their. Waiting on a resistor pack and exhuast and then it can be mapped. Only trouble then is i have to run the car in as it's got all new internals. But i can see me up at the next Ace night :clap:

If after last week .........its not been cancelled, It really kicked off down there this month, but entertaining all the same

you probably heard Maxpower and Ford nite got banned

Head about the ford aand max night's. Must admit that when it gets really busy coupled with the drifting im surprised something doesn't happen. Guess we'll just have to make a new venue :D

yep that sounds good, needs to still be in London area as that appears to be where most of the people come from,

Still can't beleive Mr L8ver (Gary) comes up from Wiltshire