The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much should i pay

rovervi

In the real world if you want to sell your car. No one in their right mind is going to pay more than 5k for an NA unfortunately.

they will if they want a facelift and low mileage. i dont think ive seen any facelift Na's for under 5k.

you see alot of older auto's and now manuals at that price. but none are that low in mileage and facelift. so i think you've priced that too low.

not everyone buys a supra for the speed ;) but buys it coz they like the look but still want a new low mileage car. :)

but yes im in same boat as you at 6k id save extra and get a TT :D

Like me lol maybe TT in a couple of years

they will if they want a facelift and low mileage. i dont think ive seen any facelift Na's for under 5k.

you see alot of older auto's and now manuals at that price. but none are that low in mileage and facelift. so i think you've priced that too low.

not everyone buys a supra for the speed ;) but buys it coz they like the look but still want a new low mileage car. :)

new??:search:.... id say 5k is a fair price

ok newer :p

less years under its belt. If you guys are saying a facelift auto should be 5k, i cant seem to find any on autotrader for that price?!? also facelift is desirable for some.

Rover - thats what i did and have just bought a TT, i think it was probably best route for me as the supra was my first Rear wheel drive car.

Kids, you have to understand if you you're not an idiot, you can get a good condition 93 auto TT for 5.5k-6.5k if you shop around. Puts the price into perspective really.

Tis a buyers market

but perhaps the guy doesnt want a TT.... people see Turbo's as potential risks and money pits. Not everyone who buys a supra has the knowledge as we all do that the TT is a strong car.

and for that price it will be a high mileage 93. People are put off by mileage at end of the day. Also the TT does cost more to run and maintain.

6K max for auto, i think facelifts normally fetch up to 1K more to the right buyer although it depends massively on mileage etc. The mileage on the one your looking at is certainly low enough to command a decent asking price if the condition is as mileage suggests.

Good Luck, gets some pics up if you get it!

To be honest I got a facelift as I just assumed anything older would be a money pit... to be fair I thought the one I ended up with would be too, but (touch wood) its been fine.. not perfect, but it's still 10 years old sooo...

Which proves there are peep like me out there... age and mileage are king in my car buying world... I don't think I could bring myself to pay 10k+ for a 13 year old car no matter how quick it was...

I bought it, pick it up tomorrow got it for 5100 but hes put 6 months tax on. immaculate condition not one scratch and the leather seats are gorgeous.

In my opinion the paint needs a polish maybe a tcut and headlights need a refurb everything else is perfect.

My first Supra i am so happly lol