The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this just me???

silvershark44

I know what you mean. Theres more Supra in the for sale section than i've ever seen before. Plus theres a lot of people saying they are thinking about selling etc. Not sure what everyones reasons are, is it they are getting old, high and rising petrol prices I dont know?

Petrol prices certainly do not help, they are fucking scandalous, hope there is another big fuel blockade soon, this government taxes us to fuck, it is like we all walk around bent over and they shaft our asses at least once daily, 70% of petrol price is tax:p

I think some of it may be down to when people usually buy a soop - summer months. A year or whatever later when the insurance is due, reality bites yer ass and tries to talk some sence into you.

Me ?

I have no sence so The Wasp is staying :)

Shaun.

Yup, as soon as my job is confirmed I'm getting shot of my Supra and hopefuly buy a 2002 Corvette Z06.

Sweet! I dont think theres many Z06's in the UK. I've seen the odd C5 well about 3 in the last 4 years but never a z06. Plus you can import any age of left hand drive car with having to mess around with model reports etc. Because of that I imagine there will be more american cars being imported in the future.