The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need Timming belt fitted

Guest Supra_Kid

Guest Supra_Kid

hey guys need some help , does anyone know a good mechanic that would be able to fit a timming belt to a sup, and if someone could give me a rough idea of how much i should pay for fittment,

Depending where you are exactly Logan's Garage in Edinburgh should be able to do it. Mine is going there when it needs a service they were great with the FTO and do all the work for Mackay Trading so they know their Jap motors. Very friendly too.

http://www.logansgarage.co.uk

Your other option is The Garage at Wishaw but i've always found them to be expensive.

m.

Guest Supra_Kid
Depending where you are exactly Logan's Garage in Edinburgh should be able to do it. Mine is going there when it needs a service they were great with the FTO and do all the work for Mackay Trading so they know their Jap motors. Very friendly too.

http://www.logansgarage.co.uk

Your other option is The Garage at Wishaw but i've always found them to be expensive.

m.

just got qouted £140 + VAT for fitting anyone think this is good price

Here's a few boys over in the west of Scotland worth trying

Torque performance - hamilton Can be quite difficult to get a hold of though

KR Tuning - Motherwell The guy has just started up so wont be too pricey but knows his stuff and is probably one of the best drivers i've ever seen.

not bad and he's a top bloke as well.

Cheers

G

My old man can do it too - fully qualified & time served motor vehicle technician with vast experience of performance cars. Has worked on members cars here, on sxoc and gt4oc with excellent reputation. Charges only £30/hr labour and works from his fully equipped home workshop in West Lothian, near Livingston.

Drop me a PM for contact details :)