The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miss the Supra

Guest chiefvinso

Guest chiefvinso

Well after a long decision to sell or not to I sold. Its been about a month or more since and I must say I totally regret it. If anyone is thinking of selling, dont - unless its a financial or an upgrade over the supra. With the future looking bleak on the job front I cant just buy another.

know how you feal dude :(

I see a supra everyday at work, see the odd few when on my travels. It makes me so happy to see one and appreciate it from a spectator but I absolutley miss driving one. :cry:

But be positive fella, you can grab another one day. Well that is what I am telling myself :D

Supra's just look absolutely fooking gorgeous :drool:

Guest chiefvinso
sorry to hear that mate :( Gotta admit, I totally understand why you miss it :innocent:

Are you back down in Wales now, or still in Yarm? Everytime I'm passing though Yarm I wonder if you'll spot me...

Finish at the end of the month so will be back in wales from sept on. Hope the soop is treating you well.

As you say Ray I'm keeping positive and once the job front is sorted I'm getting another one. In the mean time I can look on he bright side as I'm getting 45 mpg out of my saxo vts so a chance to put away some cash when earned. :D