The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AEM launch control

JamieP

Just had mine set up by turbofit... the noise is great, it pops and bangs at standstill with the launch limit set at 4.5k with your foot flat to the floor..(ill try and get a vid done over the weekend:eyebrows: ) we also had a play with the over run and when you let your foot of it pops bangs and spits flames now:D the car is BAD TO THE BONE:D

Anyone thinking of going single turbo i can highly recomend the AEM ecu... its an excellent bit of kit with so many functions, the car is so nice to drive now... very smooth and tractable from low revs (just make sure you get the right mapper;) )

Guest dee_rz

Nice one jamie :) :cool: get that vid up soon and also is there nothing the team at turbofit can't do, shinning example of one damn good trader :) :cool:

Just had mine set up by turbofit... the noise is great, it pops and bangs at standstill with the launch limit set at 4.5k with your foot flat to the floor..(ill try and get a vid done over the weekend:eyebrows: ) we also had a play with the over run and when you let your foot of it pops bangs and spits flames now:D the car is BAD TO THE BONE:D

Anyone thinking of going single turbo i can highly recomend the AEM ecu... its an excellent bit of kit with so many functions, the car is so nice to drive now... very smooth and tractable from low revs (just make sure you get the right mapper;) )

You sound like a very happy man :D :d :D

Glad you got it sorted mate. How much did the supply and mapping of the AEM cost you mate if you don't mind me asking? I really need to go stand alone now ive got shot of the autobox.

The AEM was £850 and the mapping was about £35 an hour iirc:) EDIT: plus you have to pay for the rollers aswell

sounds great Jamie,must get mine sorted,get a vid posted up mate.:cool:

ill get a mate to help me over the weekend... i tried to do one by myself by wedging a brick on the pedal but my neighbour went nuts:D

:rlol: i can just imagine that, a supra with no one in it hitting the rev limit,popping, banging and spitting flames whilst you're in the house having a bowl of kellogs finest

ill get a mate to help me over the weekend... i tried to do one by myself by wedging a brick on the pedal but my neighbour went nuts:D

use a broomstick it works better:d

cant see why your neighbour would be so miffed?:D :search: