The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Auto Supra TT - Improving off mark 0-60?

Sheefa

Hi again....!

Anyone know hows best to get off the mark with an Auto TT? Never driven an auto before, let alone a supra, and putting my foot down to floor straight away put of course turbo lag doesn't really help. Running off 0.7boost at moment.

Any ideas as to how to get the best start? Not considering Track control just yet, too expensive!

Cheers

Greg

turbo lag? are you running sequential or TTC? Hi stall torque convertor is the best upgrade for the autobox but they are fairly expensive too

Wish I knew what the heck you were talking about buddy! My knowledge of Supras, anything technical and turbos is highly limited, or should we say non-existent! Take a look at her here - this might help! Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140006501925&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUK%3A1&rd=1

1. Traction Control Off

2. Overdrive off

3. Hold left foot on brake

4. Rev to 2k revs with right foot

5. Hold revs for a max of 5 seconds (as u dont want to cook the autobox fluid)

6. Release left foot from brake and plant right foot down on the accelerator.

Listen to this advice :)