The mkiv Supra Owners Club

leather seats small group buy (midlands)

j80leo

i have been speaking to pete from nippon autos he is doing my front seats for me for £350 if anybody wants to jump in on this from the midlands area then we can cut the cost of him travelling down to us from scotland pictures of his work

near the end of the month

Guest blueangel

kept looking at prices and the availability of ppl who do this and the waiting list was huge so im starting up doing retrims myself.

It amazes me that he can do it for £350 and others quote up to £600

because leather varys alot in quality i only use the very very best just wait till gaz gets his new seats suppiled by me next week and you will all see will look very nice also doing a full retrim at the moment for a forum member inc all seats door cards center glove box etc etc that will also be a car to keep a eye out for like gazs will be stunning:)

because leather varys alot in quality i only use the very very best just wait till gaz gets his new seats suppiled by me next week and you will all see will look very nice also doing a full retrim at the moment for a forum member inc all seats door cards center glove box etc etc that will also be a car to keep a eye out for like gazs will be stunning:)

Good answer