The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Evolution Supra

Andy Supra

Ok apologies if it's a repost but I did a search on 'Evolution Supra' and the only thing I found wasn't this picture.

Never had seen this before, looks pretty mental but in my opinion way OTT.

For those who haven't seen it before (or those who have) whats everyones thoughts?

Bet it fun getting in and out over the 2-3ft high step.

Wanted to know peoples thoughts on the headlights though really, I quite like them but then I think they've got 'Vauxhall Calibra' written all over them and I feel quite sick.

http://www.holmen.k12.wi.us/drkulas/wsWinter2001/web2j/Page9/supra.jpg

I actually like it

The front end is more camaro than calibra

The rest of the OTT kit makes what I think on a standard car is an OTT spoiler look like a perfect fit.

The doors look good like that (just don't open it in a multistorey). The thing that lets every widebody kit I have ever seen down is the doors, if you fill them out level with the rest of the kit it looks like you'v stuck something on the door and if you don't the rest of the kit looks stuck on.

And finally its different which in the supra world now is no mean feat.