The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got a photoshoot this morning

Sub_Culture

Had mine done yesterday, 4hrs 30 mins !! 400 shots later , but I quite enjoyed it, coastal location so sat and enjoyed the sunshine, moved car a few times :D

Hopefully will have them back next week to post up .

was that for a magazine feature?

how much did that set you back?

It was done by Drift Productions , Very reasonable ;) Well I thought so anyways £50.00 ish :D , When you think of the time 4 hrs of photography 400 shots later.

Andy car looking good, did you enjoy it ?? How long did it take ?

Vanessa

Thanks, Vanessa. It was suprisingly quick!.... 2 and a half hours!

Done a few shoots with my RX7 last year, and they were about 5 hours each. BUT we won half the battle straight away with the location I suggested, so we got snapping! Was in a bit of a hurry as we didnt seek permission, and they werent happy with us using the location, but noone came out luckily.

The photographer has been going for a long time too, so he was a quick worker and knew what he was doing. Really excited now to see it all in print. Will let you all know when its out.

Andy