The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mon 14th Aug - Ironbridge

Pete

Don't know if it's of any interest to anyone, but I've been introduced to a regular Jap meetup in Ironbridge which the MR2OC was organising here

The idea is to meet at a carpark around 20:00 Monday evening, drive through Ironbridge (yeah I know, show offs) to a local pub and have a chat and look at each other motors (I guess?).

I'll be going and just thought I'd post it up to see if any local guys fancied it.

It was a nice friendly meet.

The organiser is turning into an any Jap car meet. There were obviously a few MR2's old and new, plus a couple of rexs, a Mitsi GTO, R33 liner, scooby, Hyundai coupe and of course a Supra ;)

They're a pleasant bunch and it was a nice evening. The location is good tucked out the way at the bottom of Ironbridge next to the river. Looks like good food too, but last orders at 20:00. I reckon I'll go earlier next time and have nosh first.

The Police made themselves known and pulled the scooby! (Had to be) :)

In fairness I think they were expecting the Telford Krooze chavs to turn up (which thank the lord they didn't!)

It's going to be a regular second monday of the month thing so I would like to see some of you lot make it next time on the 11th Sept!