The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey Paul, has Johnny still got the camera scoop fitted ?

looking forward to seeing your motor mate :D

Ian, yeah aim to get to Mascrat for 7:00 ? or is that too late ?

Wez if your reading what was it like when you got there last month, seem to remember you were early.

Mike

Wez if your reading what was it like when you got there last month, seem to remember you were early.

Mike

Mike,

Only just read this & realised it's tomorrow! doubt i'm gonna make it down as i've got loads on this week with work etc :(

I think i got there for about 6.15pm last month & i parked right outside the front door next to my mate's White R34 if you recall? There was hardly anyone about and so we ended up having some tea while we were waiting for everyone to arrive.

Have a good night all, i'll hopefully catch you next month :)

Wes

Ian, looking at the forecast for tonight I'm not going to make it. Having had a 'minor' altercation with my gate post yesterday courtesy of a frozen drive I'm not going to risk it.

See you all next month, unless the winter season is to continue :(

Mike

No sign of the promised snow yet :( I take it then that you and Johnny didn't make it either Paul. Guess Ian is going to be quite lonely tonight then.

oops

Mike

no i didn't even phone him the horizontal sleet kind of made my mind up, maybe next month:D

:p :p Yes i was there ..................and i wasnt on my own neither good on the Two blackpool "Ians" whom made the trip down so wasnt lonely :cool: must admit we stayed indoors tho the weather was pants !! :taped:

So there was at least 3 soops there Silver ones too :eyebrows:

Cheers

See ya All next Month if it stops rainin for ya LOL :innocent:

Ian