The mkiv Supra Owners Club

They dont like my yellow :(

Guest gzaerojon

Guest gzaerojon
awwww well it's different at least, but where did you get that shield for the air filter or did you make it, does it seem to make a difference?

i got it from the states, wasn't going to fit it but then decided it was too shiney to leave sitting in the garage :innocent:

Guest gzaerojon
Why are they all saying get rid of the body kit ?????????????

probably because they think it looks wrong with stock rims

it did say they were only till mine tun up :rolleyes:

Why are they all saying get rid of the body kit ?????????????

The US guys are VERY conservative when it comes to body styling - in fact styling in general. (Not very US stereotype but thats the way it is).

On SF many of the most of the high powered cars are virtually stock looking apart from nice wheels and low suspension.

Must say the members cars there look hell of the lot better than the members cars on this site!

The US guys are VERY conservative when it comes to body styling - in fact styling in general. (Not very US stereotype but thats the way it is).

On SF many of the most of the high powered cars are virtually stock looking apart from nice wheels and low suspension.

Must say the members cars there look hell of the lot better than the members cars on this site!

Jons is conservative in my opinion, although I agree with the black spoiler but he did state its only till he gets his respray. Only thing I agree with is the yellow hosing.

Guest gzaerojon
I didn't realise you were serious about the candy, that's gonna look sweet!

hell yeah :D all picked out, paint code sorted and sample of paint with my paint guy for a test pannel to be done

i'll post up some pics of different shades soon

can't wait :eyebrows:

Jons is conservative in my opinion, although I agree with the black spoiler but he did state its only till he gets his respray.

Have you seen the cars on there mate? Jons in not conservative my any measure. Mismatched non-standard rear spoiler, aftermarket skirts, aftermarket front PLUS standard wheels. Its exactly what won't be liked over there.

No offenense intented Jon, say what you see and all that :D

Have you seen the cars on there mate? Jons in not conservative my any measure. Mismatched non-standard rear spoiler, aftermarket skirts, aftermarket front PLUS standard wheels. Its exactly what won't be liked over there.

No offenense intented Jon, say what you see and all that :D

Just because its aftermarket and not standard does not mean its not conservative.

Yes I have seen some cars and they are as you say bog standard exterior wise.