The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got a few more pictures from Jurgen

MrHanky

First of all, thanks Jurgen for the pictures :)

Like I said, I have just got these through and thought I would share them with you all. Im loving the latest Japanese gadget just below the CD slot :)

Must be some new media device that we dont have yet :D

It looks great, I really like the alloys and I can't wait to get it in 10 weeks time. Is that a boost controller under the steering wheel by the way??

A very happy Hanky

P1010065.JPG

P1010066.JPG

P1010067.JPG

P1010068.JPG

P1010069.JPG

Thanks people, I am indeed itching for him to get here :)

Thanks for the advice Mas, I will talk with Jurgen at some point although he will probably read this anyway.

Nice Skyline Jurgen - the first thing my brother said was "nice Skyline in the background" :)

Nice car by the way Rayman, I bet you are looking forward to its arrival as much as I am.

Mark

Yeh, you got wind deflectors too, fancy selling them? I know most think there tacky but i like em!

Thanks mate. Looks like you got a good one too... very low mileage as well.

I don't mind the wind deflectors so I will probably keep them on for a while. I can't believe how many people like them to be honest. I have had quite a lot of PM's asking about the drivers side one on Vicki's Supra.