The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifblitz stage2 kit

Guest stevesupra

Guest stevesupra

Hi every one.

Does any no if the wifblitz stage 2 400bhp upgrade is any good?.

Looks good for £630.Ive got a standard jspec auto TT.

Hi every one.

Does any no if the wifblitz stage 2 400bhp upgrade is any good?.

Looks good for £630.Ive got a standard jspec auto TT.

Well you have a jspec so dont need the boost controller and if you have a standard exhaust you need a NUR and restrictor ring or like...Kit 1 looks ok with an exhaust looks a good starting point .

IMHO :)

Well you have a jspec so dont need the boost controller and if you have a standard exhaust you need a NUR and restrictor ring or like...Kit 1 looks ok with an exhaust looks a good starting point .

IMHO :)

But if you use it with 1.0 ring you can drive on lower boost and switch to 1.2 when needed, isnt this more healthy than 1.1 or 1.2 everyday.

But if you use it with 1.0 ring you can drive on lower boost and switch to 1.2 when needed, isnt this more healthy than 1.1 or 1.2 everyday.

fair point just trying to save the guy a few pennies..It sorta equates to £200 extra for being able to turn an extra 10 ish bhp on...and neither kit comes with a boost gauge but maybe the boost controller has a display in kit 2.

fair point just trying to save the guy a few pennies..It sorta equates to £200 extra for being able to turn an extra 10 ish bhp on...and neither kit comes with a boost gauge but maybe the boost controller has a display in kit 2.

not if you ebay for the profec-b, i picked mine up for 120. (spec 2 does have the digital display, older one doesnt.)

Gauges would be essential really when playing with boost really.

not if you ebay for the profec-b, i picked mine up for 120. (spec 2 does have the digital display, older one doesnt.)

Gauges would be essential really when playing with boost really.

I was talking about the difference between kit prices ones £410 ones £630 + VAT