The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet/BBQ - 27th August 2006, Wendens Ambo, Essex

Peter P

Hi Guys,

As requested this is the new thread for the meet/bbq I am trying to organise in aid of Medics at The Fighting Cocks Public House, Wendens Ambo, Essex. The pub is easily reached from the A11,A14,M25 or M11 and no doubt other routes would be possible. There is also a thread under the East section but speaking to some of the guys who helped me out with the very sucsessfull School Fun Day I did in Kent for my brother, reckoned I needed a thread under this section as well.

The aim is to get as many Supe's together as possible for a kind of mini supe only Bolney affair that can be done every year if peeps enjoy it! The car park and bottom lawn at the pub will allow us to get at least 50 cars in so space isn't a problem!!

The following names are from the last thread so please tag yourself on the end with any preferences you have.

Steve Chalmers from J-Tuner also hopes to attend so we may get some good publicity for the club as well as raising money for a good cause.

The entry is £10 per person but includes the first burger etc and there will be promotional t-shirts on the day, a raffle, award ceremony for various classes i.e cleanest engine bay etc plus any other suggestions you may have.

Any queries please post them up or PM me directly.

1. Peter P - Both days are fine

2. EncoreWRC, missus an kids 27th august

3. Supragold - Both days are fine

4. markymark+ bird both days should be fine get the ribs on

5. lee s both fine for me

6. Yewtave - Lazy Bones

7. MrRalphMan - Either day - Prob Just me - Eat anything but sweetcorn

8. MR.B - Either day - Burgers all the way - plenty of sweetcorn for Ralph

9. Paul Whiffin, either

10. Dazza, either

11. SteveL - 20th ( not defo on 27th yet...)

12. Andy Supra + 1 (both days are fine)

If the date is no good then let me know. I really want this to be a big event with maximum turnout for the club and the charity so we will be as flexible as possible on dates.

Thanks in advance and here's hoping for a nice day and a good turnout!!

All the best,

Pete

BUMP!!

Anyone even slightly interested???!

Maybe in the idea at least?!?! ;) :D

I'm keeping this open for a week or two max to allow preparation time but if we haven't got a fair number then i'll have to pull the plug which is a real shame as I think this could be a good laugh and less competitive than the bigger shows etc to get fellow owners together for some grub and a few beers but maybe I'm wrong! :tongue: :D

Pete :)

Guest Crazy A 64

I'm game and can probably round 2 or 3 more Supes for the day.

Need to know more details on how to get there though. Postcode would help maybe? ;)

Hi Guys there are full details including postcode etc under the other thread on the East of England section:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=76015

Trouble is we are still short in terms of numbers so am going to cancel this for now! :(

Will try to do something earlier in the Summer next year and hope for a better turnout! :)

Thanks for the interest though guys and sorry to let you down.

All the best,

Pete :)