Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, don't break the thread, you're now on the list m8:

1. JamieP

2. LeeT

3. SupraAyf

4. Paul E

:D

Whilst the wooden spoon is being waved around...

I've got those HKS turbos on their way for you mate - best in the world ones...

;)

Probably not the right thread for it, but as its a trader dig, I'm going to chuck in my two penneth;)

when i first got my Supra and started enquiring about parts and prices on here and mainly through PM but i did send some of emails, i only got replies from two of the traders on here! so they are the ones i have used!

Probably not the right thread for it, but as its a trader dig, I'm going to chuck in my two penneth;)

when i first got my Supra and started enquiring about parts and prices on here and mainly through PM but i did send some of emails, i only got replies from two of the traders on here! so they are the ones i have used!

Yeah same here, I got replies just not the most detailed at times. I'm not naming and shaming but some guys are useless/lazy when asked for advice etc.

I would personally recommend Gaz and Nic though as they always seem to have time.

I thought this kind of thing might start happening with the other thread being posted up and the views expressed.

In fairness to all traders I will stand up and say that as a rule everyone gets loads of attention - even when they call at 10:00pm at night...! :)

Dont get me wrong - always happy to help - but personally I hate PM's and emails (unless requested after an initial call) as there are often so many variables to discuss that typing (and as a typist I am a great balloonist!) takes soo long..

Typical example of a request

Paul - what price a single turbo kit... etc etc (how long you got...?)

So guys - if you want info / advice CALL first!! Email second...

Cheers

In fairness to all traders I will stand up and say that as a rule everyone gets loads of attention - even when they call at 10:00pm at night...! :)

Dont get me wrong - always happy to help - but personally I hate PM's and emails (unless requested after an initial call) as there are often so many variables to discuss that typing (and as a typist I am a great balloonist!) takes soo long..

Cheers

I'm straying off topic here but that wasnt directed at you Paul as I've never dealt with you-Yet! I do like the look of some bonnets on your site though and once the wedding and house move is over I'll be spending :)

The reason I prefer email or PM is I'm not a phone to be honest-I hate them lol I guess there's probably a few people like that as well. Advice noted though :cool:

I'm straying off topic here but that wasnt directed at you Paul as I've never dealt with you-Yet! I do like the look of some bonnets on your site though and once the wedding and house move is over I'll be spending :)

The reason I prefer email or PM is I'm not a phone to be honest-I hate them lol I guess there's probably a few people like that as well. Advice noted though :cool:

I know mate...

But the email becomes the pariah - for instance you may take 2 mins to wack off a quick question about something you 'might' be thinking about in 6 months (bonnet for instance) and say

'Paul - thinking about a C/F hood - which ones do you do and how much delivered?'

Fair question

And about 20 minutes to answer by typing...and posting links to make it easier etc / pro and cons / dry or wet lay / vents / cut outs / rain guards / fixings / fit / lead time / delivery ec etc

2 mins by phone - and I promise to be nice ! :)

I know mate...

But the email becomes the pariah - for instance you may take 2 mins to wack off a quick question about something you 'might' be thinking about in 6 months (bonnet for instance) and say

'Paul - thinking about a C/F hood - which ones do you do and how much delivered?'

Fair question

And about 20 minutes to answer by typing...and posting links to make it easier etc / pro and cons / dry or wet lay / vents / cut outs / rain guards / fixings / fit / lead time / delivery ec etc

2 mins by phone - and I promise to be nice ! :)

I'll know to ring about my bonnet then :D

Cheers

Fair comment Paul, but speaking for myself and i think a lot of other people,

but i prefer a PM or email to get a feel for how a trader comes over, if they advertise their business via a club website then i think they should have some commitment to those people, after all it is a captive audience, and if handled correctly works very very well! as i have seen on other club forums;)

but personally I hate PM's and emails (unless requested after an initial call) as there are often so many variables to discuss that typing (and as a typist I am a great balloonist!) takes soo long..

Stick it in your sig like CW does.

"Please call me rather than PM/email - thanks"

Job done. :)

noooo... i said garrett:D

You utter utter bastard - now you may well have caused a young child to go out and spend trillions on a system it doesn't need... ;)

Thank God I was here to patronize the day...not having any issues, in an objective and non biased way of course! :D