The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The southend meet, sunday the 20th of august

DamanC

Carryin on from this thread ive done a little house work and put a thread here. Last time i checked southend hadnt gone for a swim and endded up in kent :D hopefully a few more peeps will see this :)

As always we will meet at the A127 Tesco's at 12pm, hang around for half hour or so for the hungover and dissaper to East Beach for a BBQ.

The name list ive dug out from the other thread below (please excuse me if i have left anyone out)

1) johnd-mkiv

2) yewstave

3) marktheboy

4) markssupra

5) fat_controller

6) Supraloopy

7) Letmeshowyou

8) Markymark

9) sim

10) Supragold

11)Mikeyb10supra

12)supra-lover

13)Lee S

14)Daman

I think food wise what will be best is to simply bring your own as such, but i what most people will do is, like myself, dart into tesco and pick up a pack of burgers or something. that way we can just throw it on and everyone can have a bit of everything.........good idea?

Last Meet we had nearing 25 supes turn out, lets see if we can follow the tradition and better it. In addition there will be some supra owners with digital camera's so i think a little photo session is in order as too a wonder down to the dodgems and rollercoasters to aid with bringing the BBQ up. Of course if people last the day, we will end up down the front to watch clapped out novas and fiesta's providing the entertainment :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carryin on from this thread ive done a little house work and put a thread here. Last time i checked southend hadnt gone for a swim and endded up in kent :D hopefully a few more peeps will see this :)

As always we will meet at the A127 Tesco's at 12pm, hang around for half hour or so for the hungover and dissaper to East Beach for a BBQ.

The name list ive dug out from the other thread below (please excuse me if i have left anyone out)

1) johnd-mkiv

2) yewstave

3) marktheboy

4) markssupra

5) fat_controller

6) Supraloopy

7) Letmeshowyou

8) Markymark

9) sim

10) Supragold

11)Mikeyb10supra

12)supra-lover

13)Lee S

14)Daman

I think food wise what will be best is to simply bring your own as such, but i what most people will do is, like myself, dart into tesco and pick up a pack of burgers or something. that way we can just throw it on and everyone can have a bit of everything.........good idea?

Last Meet we had nearing 25 supes turn out, lets see if we can follow the tradition and better it. In addition there will be some supra owners with digital camera's so i think a little photo session is in order as too a wonder down to the dodgems and rollercoasters to aid with bringing the BBQ up. Of course if people last the day, we will end up down the front to watch clapped out novas and fiesta's providing the entertainment :)

lol this sounds good to me mate...good if we could better 20 though :)

PMSL :D

I can see it now, the relection of burning XR2's and beach huts in the paint of a row of supes!

A very Valid point regarding the actual BBQ, if anyone fancies bringing one that would be great but understandably if not, we can dig a few disposable barbies out from tesco :)

1) johnd-mkiv

2) yewstave

3) marktheboy

4) markssupra

5) fat_controller

6) Supraloopy

7) Letmeshowyou

8) Markymark

9) sim

10) Supragold

11) Mikeyb10supra

12) supra-lover