The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey - Newbie

Guest SupraDiana

Guest SupraDiana

Hey all, just thought i'd say hello. I will soon be moving to the UK and have always loved the MK4. I will have a little money left over from the sale of my house will 15k get me a good one?

Also it would be very kind if there was any guys on the South who could take me for a spin and let me know the common problems with them etc.

Thanks

Dorset; fair way to come:d what you been doing Uganda; I was in Zambia and Kenya for 15 years:D now Cornwall the UK s equivalent of the Masai Mara lol

hello, £15K is more than enough..........11/12K should be all you need to spend.

Guest SupraDiana
Welcome Diana. I feel this will be a long thread. :)

Lol, yes i've seen all the chaps on here get a bit excited when a girl joins. I do actually have a picture with bread on my head but its embarrasing so i'm not sure about posting it. And i'm wearing old clothes.

Lol, yes i've seen all the chaps on here get a bit excited when a girl joins. I do actually have a picture with bread on my head but its embarrasing so i'm not sure about posting it. And i'm wearing old clothes.

LOL :D Go on you've got to post it we don't mind. ;)

Guest SupraDiana

Ok, it's quite an old one and my cousin took it and he is no photographer! This is not what I normally wear but I am in my hometown so have to dress like this. I bet no one can balance bread on their head like me :D

I feel so embarassed now, be kind on me;)

bread_lady_galleryfull1.jpg

Ok, it's quite an old one and my cousin took it and he is no photographer! This is not what I normally wear but I am in my hometown so have to dress like this. I bet no one can balance bread on their head like me :D

I feel so embarassed now, be kind on me;)

Thats a lot of toast

Guest SupraDiana
bet you cant do that with a supra wheel ????

As a matter of fact, I have done it with 2 of the wheels off my brother Nissan. So a supra wheel....maybe? Which gentleman is going to take me for a spin round Dorset then? I could maybe balance your wheel on my head to prove it!

As a matter of fact, I have done it with 2 of the wheels off my brother Nissan. So a supra wheel....maybe? Which gentleman is going to take me for a spin round Dorset then? I could maybe balance your wheel on my head to prove it!

Im up for it if you get anywhere near Wimborne.