The mkiv Supra Owners Club

friend of a friend owns a modena

Guest mk47

a ferrari modena very sexy car in bright yellow.. anyway was talking to my mate today and he was bigging up the ferrari obviously its a great car, but i had to respect the supra and say well theres plenty of supras thatll beat it in a race.

so to this he wouldnt believe me and has offered a £200 wager that if i can find a supra faster than his, the 200 is mine.

so i was thinking i know theres many fast supras here who would be up for a blast against the ferrari (santapod one day or something) to show him what a supra can do?

:D :D

how about an aristo :)

why not. we can arrange something down at santapod in the future months, where he can be humiliated by an aristo AND a supra. but definately must have a supra there that will leave him for dust.

why not. we can arrange something down at santapod in the future months, where he can be humiliated by an aristo AND a supra. but definately must have a supra there that will leave him for dust.

well whenever he is ready let me know :) could bring him to the bovingdon meet if it goes ahead in august, plenty of fast supra's will be there

well whenever he is ready let me know :) could bring him to the bovingdon meet if it goes ahead in august, plenty of fast supra's will be there

will definately let you know. im pretty sure the owner of the ferrari will be up for the races, as he always blows past me to show off lol. he actually owns a hummer aswell which he drives through town in and that thing is fast aswell :blink:

Ill give him a go. Not too far from you.

no probs, let me see if i can get him to agree to a little race then. lancashire isnt that near preston/wigan etc? if so then your a good 130 miles or so away i think.

You need to go BPU maz, they are only 400 hp with a small amount of torque. You will surprise him then at the small speed difference between his and yours ;)

I will get my wheel alignment done and i will haver a crack against him, im still stock twins but but i am BPU + BWR :)

Ha ha eat the rich..this is why I loved the Supra!

Real Dedicated Ferrari Owners userlly have an understanding of cars and wouldn't make a daft comment like that...this guy needs to be taught a lesson...I got past one in a full on race once, it was gradual and between 100 and 160 leps then turned off at Beaconsfield , i wanted to come off at Greenford, but decieded to chase after a lhd 360 and try embaress its Italian, Medalion driver, which i think i did...!

Other Modena drivers have pulled up alongside me and put thumbs up and shown their appreciation (one guy who owned a 575 Maranello told me he used to have a Supra..I didn't attempt to race him though he he (knew the score on that one as i was only BPU)

Modena 360/ and 355 are compairable in performance to BPU Supras, might have a slight edge over 170 though and possible 0-60 but the bit in the middle i found quite easy and was real surprised, as long as you dont have an overweight passenger or you have eaten a big roast dinner then its no sweat (empty ya bowels first ) lol.

ive just woke up! will be seeing the guy no doubt over the next couple of days and will let him know the situation.

jamie i did actually say to him raise the stakes but there was no advance on it at that point.

not sure if the ferrari is standard or not, as i dont know f*ck all bout ferrari engines, but its definately FAST!

coolsoop: i am looking to go bpu in the future, what did you mean by your car is bpu and bwr?

Guest blueangel

MK47 i know the ferrari fella see it almost every day it is modified on the outside but to what extent im not sure. I'll find out.