The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK 6 Speed on Ebay with unfitted XS power T4 kit

Kopite

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-MANUAL-UK-SPEC-95-RED-BEAST_W0QQitemZ200011732905QQihZ010QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not sure on this one ......seems genuine, surprised on the price of the Turbo kit though

P.S. "AND ALL THE USUAL UK SPEC EXTRAS, CRUISE CONTROL, HEATED SEATS, BIGGER BRAKES, BIGGER INJECTORS, BIGGER BHP, STEEL TURBOS (WHICH HOLD MORE BOOST AND SPOOL UP QUICKER OPPOSE TO THE JAP CERAMIC ONES) " :D:D:rlol:

Guest Griffo

Is high mileage the off-putter that it is on my shitter of a car? I only ask as I saw a UK spec t'other day on automotrader and it had 130k miles on it if i recall. Obviously the engines are good, but we're still talking more bits having a chance of running out of life...I suppose i've answered my own question hehe

Is high mileage the off-putter that it is on my shitter of a car? I only ask as I saw a UK spec t'other day on automotrader and it had 130k miles on it if i recall. Obviously the engines are good, but we're still talking more bits having a chance of running out of life...I suppose i've answered my own question hehe

Its true.. but I just look at the old mans Carina E, with a 1.6L 4 banger thats now got over 160k miles on and still flies through its MOT year on year. I wouldnt be concerned with 140k miles on a 3 litre engine... especially one that can take as much abuse as the 2JZ.

Sure I'd get it tested etc and maybe rebuilt (stronger) if and when it went, but I'm sure it'd stull be a reliable daily driver.